Since the implementation of enhanced supervision by the Maltese regulator in tandem with EU directives in relation to Anti-money laundering (AML), Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) obligations, KSi Malta has assisted numerous leading market players in their respective sectors with unique compliance and due diligence services.
Our vision is to constantly expand our scope, whilst relentlessly further specialising in related areas. Simultaneously, ensuring to keep providing best-in-class services to a wider range of clients – both locally and internationally.
Being part of the Morison KSi global association, we can formulate a tailor-made compliance framework, accustomed for the local regulations but being moulded via our extensive international expertise.
Who can benefit from our compliance services?
- Estate and letting agents
- Self-employed auditors and accountants
- Corporate Service Providers
- Small financial institutions
- Blockchain companies
- Gaming companies
- Other entities identified as subject persons
For our firm, it is imperative that our esteemed clients constantly meet the requirements as imposed by local regulations and the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
KSi Malta also offers a range of compliance services to financial institutions and other entities by assisting them in achieving compliance with their AML/CFT regulatory obligations and avoiding possible financial ramifications and reputational damage.
KSi Malta can also provide independent testing of AML/CFT Compliance Programmes designed for financial institutions. Furthermore we carry our thematic reviews on more sensitive areas such as PEPs and/or High Risk Clients
How can KSi Malta assist you?
Our in-house team of dedicated professionals can assist your company with the below tasks:
- Assistance in the application for a bank account application process;
- Preparation of ad-hoc Customer Due Diligence and Know-Your-Customer documentation that may be required by banks or any other stakeholders;
- Ensuring that an adequate level of due diligence documentation is retained following any business transaction;
- Assistance with the compilation of any policies in relation to Risk, Compliance, GDPR and other Legal matters;
- Preparation of training material focused on Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures and/or Financial Crime Compliance. We also offer the possibility of having our in-house subject matter experts delivering sessions to your staff;
- Assistance in establishing a relationship with a number of leading players in the banking industry;
- Designing and potentially carrying out an adequate risk assessment. Mirroring the procedures according to the risk rating and the entity’s risk appetite;
- Formulating and rolling-out proper remediation exercises, with post implementation testing;
- General business advisory;
- Real-time support whenever required