Your Financial Technology Partner
Established in 2018 by KSi Malta, Fintech Solutions Limited provides services to the Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technologies and Cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Our legal, advisory and corporate solutions are tailor-made according to the needs of our clients, especially when it comes to those specialising in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Our team is composed of experts in licensing, compliance, tax, corporate structures, data protection, corporate governance, and strategy & policy.
The Maltese Parliament has passed three bills into law that establish a regulatory framework for Blockchain technology. These are the following:
- The Malta Digital Innovation Authority Act
- The Innovative Technological Arrangement and Services Act, and;
- The Virtual Financial Asset Act
These bills will regulate Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) platforms like Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. Companies now have the necessary legal tools to operate in a regulated environment. Hence, Malta now offers a stable system that is ideal for companies interested in furthering their investment in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency sector.
Why choose KSi Malta?
KSi Malta is one of Malta’s leading accountancy, audit, legal advisory and consultancy firms that can provide assistance and advice in setting up and expanding in this new exciting sector.
The firm’s services include:
- Guidance to companies on Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs);
- Advice on the regulatory status of cryptocurrencies and companies trading in virtual coins;
- Act as VFA (Virtual Financial Asset) agent by advising and guiding issuers in registering an ICO with the MFSA; assistance in obtaining licences under VFA;
- Tailored audit and accountancy services for blockchain companies;
- Assistance in the legal aspect of blockchain backed operations;
- Provision of solutions and advice on KYC related matters;
- Act as a registered system auditor; assistance with smart contracts; and
- Assistance in drafting white papers.