Protecting intellectual property is a key element in protecting your business assets. A trademark or software code or a patent can be more valuable than any building or other kinds of assets. At KSi Malta we help our clients manage any kind of intellectual properties in Malta and throughout the EU. These would include registrations, searches and applications to register intellectual property like trademarks.
Malta is also a signatory and a member of numerous key intellectual property agreements and organisations such as:
- The World Intellectual Property Organisation
- The World Trade Ogranisation
- The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literacy and Artistic Works
- The European Patent Convention
- The Universal Copyright Convention