KSi Malta attended the launch of BOV SME Invest, a new initiative introduced by Bank of Valletta, to support local SMEs in need of finance to grow and reach their potential.
The new scheme is ideal for Start-Ups, SMEs venturing into new business sectors or traditional SMEs wanting to invest in, revamp or strengthen their current business model.
Main Features and Benefits
- Loan amount between €200,001 and €750,000
- Repayment between 1 year and 10 years inclusive of any moraturium period; the term will depend on the lifespan of the asset
- Facility may be used to end finance capital investment and investment related working capital
- Upfront and minimum contribution of 10% of investment cost
- Interest rate at 1.35% over Bank Base Rate
The scheme was designed in collaboration with the Malta Development Bank.
KSi Malta’s advisors can help you in the application process of this new scheme. Contact us for further information.