Organisations will work together on specific areas of co-operation to bring benefits to member firms and raise the standards of the accountancy profession.
The global MoU was signed by Morison KSi’s CEO Liza Robbins and Helen Brand OBE, Chief Executive of ACCA.
The MoU means that Morison KSi and ACCA will work together on specific areas of cooperation:
- Providing access to initiatives and services to attract new finance and accounting talent.
- Running joint events in agreed markets which are of mutual interest.
- Promoting the global relationship between both organisations through internal communication channels.
- Identifying opportunities to speak at events which are mutually beneficial.
- Sharing information that is mutually beneficial.
Liza Robbins commented:
‘Morison KSi and ACCA have a great deal in common - we are ambitious, forward-looking, global organisations. Morison KSi is a highly selective association with quality at our core and ACCA delivers world class qualifications, training and research, which makes our partnership a natural one.’
Helen Brand commented:
‘We’re delighted to sign this MOU, building on our work with Morison KSi which already has a number of member firms with ACCA Approved Employer status.
‘Their global footprint also echoes ACCA’s and as an accountancy association in the top 10 world ranking, Morison KSi is a fantastic partner for ACCA.’