The Ministry for European Affairs and Implementation of the Electoral Manifesto has launched the Business Enhance ERDF Grant Schemes Initiative on 10th July 2017 where there is a committed budget of €51 million available during the 2014-2020 EU funding programme period.
The SME Growth Grant Scheme:
This scheme is aimed at those small to medium sized enterprises who wish to grow their business, improve the capacity of their existing operations, or else extend their operations. By means of this grant, small to medium sized enterprises may receive up to €500,000 where the aid will be equivalent to either 35% of the total investment for Micro and Small Enterprises (i.e. a micro or small sized enterprise would need to have an eligible expenditure of circs €1.4 million to be eligible for the full €500,000 grant). The financing aid intensity will be up to 25% for medium sized enterprises (i.e. a medium sized enterprise would need to have an eligible investment of at least €2,000,000 to be eligible for the full €500,000 grant). The first call under this programme has a budget allocation of €1.6 million.
How can KSi Malta provide assistance to your business?
If you are a Small – Medium sized entrerprise that has plans to invest in new equipment that will improve your efficiency, or if you have plans to expand your operations either from your existing premises, or are looking for financial assistance in order to increase your operations from a new site, then this grant is the right one for you.
Our experts at KSi Malta can help you in the following ways (just to mention a few):
- Assist you in the compilation of the application process and tackle any paperwork requirements
- Prepare a feasibility study/cost-benefit analysis to assist you in the identification of the best investment type, and which investment will give you the best return on investment
- Assist you in the process of responding to queries during and after the application process
- Project manage the application process before, during, and after the application, and assist in the implementation and supervision of the project to ensure the parameters of the application are fully respected
- Provide assistance to determine the best possible source of financing including applications for Business First and JAMIE schemes, or whether to go for a capital injection
- Put you in contact with the right departments so as to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy
- Assist in the auditing and accounts requirements for the grant, and also for your day-today business
- Provide you with tax advice and prepare the necessary documents to apply for tax credits
KSi Malta is here to help you and your business succeed, and our unique trait that makes us stand out is that we are ‘being run as a family by a family’.
If you think that we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact our EU Funds expert, Bernard Bartolo on:
Tel: (+356) 2122 6176