The Ministry for European Affairs and Implementation of the Electoral Manifesto has launched the Business Enhance ERDF Grant Schemes Initiative on 10th July 2017 where there is a committed budget of €51 million available during the 2014-2020 EU funding programme period.
The Start-up Investment Grant Scheme:
This is aimed to help small and medium sized businesses that have been established for less than three (3) years in their productive investment by partly financing up to 50% of eligible expenses that the enterprise will have undertaken. The maximum amount of co-financing available for an individual entity is up to €300,000 (i.e. the eligible investment would have to be at least €600,000 in order to be eligible for the full €300,000 grant), and the first call under this programme has a budget allocation of €1.4 million.
How can KSi Malta provide assistance to your business?
If you are a Small – Medium sized entrerprise that has been established for less than 3 years, and would like to embark on a project that would not be possible unless you receive financial aid, than this grant scheme is for you.
Our experts at KSi Malta can help you in the following ways (just to mention a few):
- Assist you in the compilation of the application process and tackle any paperwork requirements
- Prepare a feasibility study to assist you in the identification of the best investment area
- Provide assistance to determine the best possible source of financing including applications for Business First and JAMIE schemes
- Put you in contact with the right departments so as to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy
- Prepare a realistic budget that will be within the capacity of your business and that will help your business flourish
- Assist in the auditing and accounts requirements for the grant, and also for your day-today business
- Provide you with tax advice and prepare documentation to apply for tax credits
KSi Malta is here to help you and your business succeed, and our unique trait that makes us stand out is that we are ‘being run as a family by a family’.
If you think that we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact our EU Funds expert, Bernard Bartolo on:
Tel: (+356) 2122 6176